Tampa Bay Lightning to host special themed home game in honor of Valentine's Day
The Tampa Bay Lightning are excited to host a special themed celebration in honor of Valentine’s Day on February 11 as the Lightning face off against the Boston Bruins at 7:30 p.m. at the St. Pete Times Forum (Sun Sports, AM 620 WDAE). Festivities begin on the plaza at 4:30 p.m. and will continue through the game.
- 1) Stammer's Sweeties: Purchase a $65 lower level ticket to the game to be entered to win a Pink Lightning jersey presented and autographed by Steven Stamkos after the game.
- 2) Couples: $255 includes a pre-game dinner at Medallions restaurant, 2 plaza level tickets and a special Lightning V-day gift delivered by Thunderbug during the game.
- 3) Singles $125 includes a ticket in the Brickwall Productions Club featuring food & Drinks. Singles participating will be able to mix and mingle with fellow hockey lovers.
To order any of the above three packages, please contact Alison Goodman at 813-301-6683 or at email@example.com
Fans are encouraged to take advantage of a variety of special ticket offers. Those wishing to attend may purchase a Stammer’s Sweeties package, which includes a $65 lower level ticket and a chance for three lucky winners to become one of “Stammer’s Sweeties.” The three fortunate fans chosen will be selected during the game and awarded with a pink Lightning jersey presented and autographed by Steven Stamkos after the game. Fans who attend the game with a significant other may opt to buy the Couples Package for $255, which includes a pre-game dinner for two at Medallions, two plaza level tickets, a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of Lightning Ice Wine. In addition, the Singles Package, valued at $125, nets loyal Lightning followers tickets in the Brickwall Productions Club featuring food and drink and the opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow hockey lovers.
Beginning at 4:30 p.m., fans may purchase flowers from select merchandise locations. Kids will also be provided with the opportunity to make their own individual and unique Valentine’s Day cards in the Metro PCS Art on Ice Area. 93.3 WFLZ will be broadcasting live from the plaza stage.
Just prior to faceoff, recently appointed University of South Florida head football coach Skip Holtz will fire up the crowd with the traditional call of “Let’s Play Hockey.” St. Pete Times Forum ushers, as well as the Lightning Girls, will wear special Valentine’s Day themed attire to promote the occasion, and fans may purchase a long sleeve Valentine’s Day designer Lightning t-shirt at a special discounted price of $25.
Thunderbug will entertain fans with Valentine’s Day skits and a themed intermission game following the first period. He will deliver deluxe Lightning flower bouquets to select fans each period to promote a series of home deliveries over the weekend, in which lucky individuals will be presented with a thoughtful gesture from their sweeties on the doorstep of their home by the affable Lightning mascot. One lucky row in attendance at the game will also be presented with the soundtrack of the feature film “Valentine’s Day.”
Following the pre-game warm-ups, Tampa Bay Lightning Olympians Antero Niittymaki, Andrej Meszaros, Mattias Ohlund and Ryan Malone will be given a send off as they prepare to represent their home countries in Vancouver at the 2010 games.
For more information, please contact Alison Goodman at 813-301-6683 or at AGoodman@sptimesforum.com.
Stammer's Sweeties - Official Contest Rules
2. How To Enter: Contest begins on February 8, 2010 and ends on February 11, 2010. All entries must be received by 7:30 pm Eastern Time on February 11, 2010. To enter, call (813) 301-6683 and follow the agent’s instructions. If entries do not contain all necessary information, entrant(s) will be disqualified.
3. Prizes: Three (3) winners will be selected to win and each winner will receive the following (the “Prize”):
(i) a pink Tampa Bay Lightning jersey autographed by player Steven Stamkos (“Stamkos”);
(ii) a meet-n-greet with Stamkos following Sponsor’s February 11, 2010 home game at the Facility; and
(iii) a photo opportunity with Stamkos following the February 11, 2010 game at the Facility.
5. Selection of Winner: Winners will be selected at random from all Contest entrants during the second intermission of Sponsor’s February 11, 2010 hockey game (the “Contest game’) at the Facility. Winners will be announced during the third period of the Contest Game and all winners are required to appear at the Guest Services Desk behind Section 101 within twenty (20) minutes of the conclusion of the Contest Game to claim the Prize. All winners must be present at the time of the drawing to claim the Prize. Entry and/or acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors and their agencies (if any) to (i) use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law, and (ii) to be informed by telephone or email of information regarding the sale of tickets, products, and/or services offered by the Tampa Bay Lightning, the St. Pete Times Forum, their affiliates, and their sponsors.
6. No Cash Value: Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any Prize, for any reason
7. Winner List/Consumer Information: If you wish to receive a list of Prize winners or have any questions about the Contest, specify your request and write to: The Tampa Bay Lightning, 401 Channelside Dr., Tampa, FL 33602.
8. Contest Eligibility: By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (1) to be bound by these rules, (2) to release Sponsor, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize, and (3) to Sponsor’s use of entrants’ personal information as described in Section 5 above.