Gameday Events - Lightning vs Senators
- 5:30pm - Medallions and Shots Opens
- 6:00pm - Early Doors (Plaza & Club Level, Suite Level and XO opens)
- 6:30pm - Regular Doors (Terrace Level opens)
- 7:00pm - Team Warmups Begin (15 minutes)
- 7:35pm - National Anthem
- 7:40pm - Puck Drop
- Molly Smith
Let's Play Hockey
- The McCoy Family, Season Ticket Holders
- MacDill Air Force Base Honor Guard
Subway Hon. Captain
- Bailey Zollweg, 8
Hero of the Game
- Capt. Timothy Close, US Coast Guard
- Season Ticket Holders will be pre-selected to be involved in select games through the night
- Fans can sign-up to take part in game experiences. Ex: Goal Horn, In the Box with Paul Porter, with Sun Sports TV & Radio. Entry forms will be available throughout the venue, but fans will be directed to sales tables located in section 101, 229 and 323 for submission. The winners will be announced during the 1st period.
- All the fans that enter to win game experiences will also be entered into sponsor prize drawings throughout the night.
- Random suites will be visited by Thunderbug, Lightning Girls, and scratched players
- Pizza Vito and Pepin Distributing will also be visiting random suite with pizza and Stellas
- Frozen Funk will be in the house providing tunes during breaks in the action
- Signed TBL T-shirts will be used during T-shirt Launches
- Fans can test their slap shot on the ice post-game.
- All fans will have the opportunity to enter to win an authentic jersey from 24 members of the 2009-2010 Tampa Bay Lightning. Visit the Lightning Foundation area behind Section 120 to participate. Tickets will be sold throughout the night with winners being announced late in the game Saturday. Fans do not need to be present to win. All proceeds will benefit the Lightning Foundation's Annual Grant Program
- The Foundation will be working with the Police Unity Tour on a 50/50 raffle with proceeds being divided between the winner and both organizations
- Signed player cards will be dropped from the Sweetbay Blimp during both intermissions
- Season Ticket Holders can enter to win a 19" flat screen TV courtesy of Bud Light. Season Ticket Holders must enter in the Metro PCS Client Services Lounge before the 2nd intermission.
Fans will receive 50% in the Lightning Locker Room (excluding select items)
Individual seats available at:
- McDonald's Box Office
- Online at ticketmaster.com
- Call 813.301.6600
- Tampa Bay Storm - $10 Plaza Level Tickets to the Home Opener
- Bon Jovi The Circle Tour - Free Storm ticket with purchase (all tickets)
- 98ROCKFEST - $10 off select plaza level seats (Royalties)
- Disney On Ice presents Let's Celebrate! - Group pricing honored on any number of tickets purchased (not valid on VIP or Rinkside Seating)
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Save $30 on select plaza level seats
- A Night Of Hope with Joel & Victoria Osteen - $10 select plaza level tickets
- Carole King and James Taylor - $10 off Channelside Club tickets
- WWE SmackDown - $5 off tickets (excludes Floor and Ringside)
- Tampa Bay Lightning Season Tickets - Free Storm ticket with purchase
- Tampa Bay Storm Season Tickets - $100 plaza level season tickets
Memorabilia Auction and Jersey Raffle at Section 120
Zenon Konopka autographed jersey.
The Dave Andreychuk Foundation will be here on the plaza and during the game selling 50/50 raffle tickets. For this, 50% of the night's pot will go to one lucky winner and the other 50% will be split between the Dave Andreychuk Foundation and the Lightning Foundation's Annual Grant Program.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida will be presenting a check tonight to the Lightning Foundation for $20k in support of the Lightning Foundation run campaign, Fit Families for Life. The program benefits 6th graders at Academy Prep School in Ybor City to teach them about good eating habits and healthy lifestyles for themselves and their families. In conjunction with the program, all 6th graders to complete the FFFL course this semester will be invited to tonight's game with one parent each.
Autism Awareness will have a table at 120 tonight to promote their organization and teach others about the dangers of autism.
Lightning, Sun Sports to host Foundation Fantasy Auction during game broadcast Thursday vs. Ottawa
Hotdog $2.00 Popcorn $2.00 (Stand 109 & 124)
Check out our Food Finder to locate your nearest vendor.
Kids Area features: Fanland, Joust, Slap Shot, Bungee Run and Inflatable Entry
Art on Ice - Kids can create their own works of art pre-game
Music:: Colt Clark (Soloist)
Booths: Blue Shield, Grow Financial, Autism Awareness, Lowry Park Zoo, Element Properties
Food and drinks available at Shots staring at 5:00pm
The Storm Girls will be greeting people on the plaza