Lightning To Host Playoff Watch Parties For Fans Throughout 2011 Postseason
Watch Parties to be Held at Various Bay Area Locations
Official Watch Party
Brick House Tavern + Tap 1102 North Dale Mabry Hwy - Tampa
- “Official” Watch Party Partner of 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs
- Bud Light Girls will be on-site to distribute merchandise
- Specials on Bud Light throughout each Lightning playoff game
- Bacardi is a sponsor of 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs
- Pick up a Lightning Lemonade souvenir cup at all Watch Party locations
- Bacardi Girls will be on-site with samples of Lightning Lemonade and give-aways at each location.
- Featuring Lightning Lemonade will also be served in Shots @ Channelside inside the St Pete Times Forum for each home playoff game
The Tampa Bay Lightning announced today that it will host several watch parties at various Bay Area locations for fans to support the team during its run in the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Brick House Tavern + Tap, located at 1102 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. in Tampa, will serve as this year’s official watch party location, with additional watch parties set to be held at other local eateries and pubs throughout Tampa Bay.
This season the Lightning have teamed up with their official watch party partner, Bud Light, to bring all the action of Lightning playoff hockey to fans, as well as a number of great offers throughout the playoffs including free merchandise to be distributed on-site by the Bud Light Girls. There will also be drink specials on all Anheuser-Busch products at each watch party throughout the postseason.
Bacardi, a valued sponsor of both the Lightning and the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs, will also be on hand during the playoffs and will provide Lightning Lemonade souvenir cups to each watch party location for fans to take home as a commemorative keepsake of the team’s 2011 playoff run. The Bacardi Girls will also distribute samples of Lightning Lemonade and giveaway items to all watch party patrons and will be present in front of Shots, located on the west plaza at the St. Pete Times Forum, prior to Lightning home playoff games through the first two rounds.
- Champps Americana International Plaza
- The Rack 1809 W. Platt Street
- The Press Box 222 South Dale Mabry Hwy
- Wings Gone Wild 3114 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
- Hattricks - Tampa 107 S. Franklin Street
- The Rack - Brandon 1025 W Brandon Blvd.
- Evies - Ellenton 5955 Factory Shops Blvd.