McDonald's® Ticket Office at Tampa Bay Times Forum to open doors Thursday at 9 A.M.
Discounted and Free Ticket Giveaways for Fans at Event
- First 500 individuals at the ticket office at 9 a.m. receive a complimentary ticket to the 3/16 Storm home opener
- Receive a merchandise coupon worth $10 off for any ticket purchased between 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Take advantage of standing room only seats available for $49.75 beginning at noon for Thursday night's sold out Leafs matchup
- The first 200 fans at the ticket office at 2 p.m. will have the opportunity to buy the best seats available for the 3/19 and 3/22 Lightning games for just $25 a ticket
- Save up to 50% on ticket purchases for upcoming shows at the Tampa Bay Times Forum
- Catch AM 620 WDAE's The Ron and Ian Show live from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Watch as the Lightning hit the ice for morning skate at 10 a.m.
- Join the Lightning for a 5:30 p.m. McDonalds Box Office ribbon cutting ceremony
- Be there for the opening of the new Tampa Bay Sports retail store at 6 p.m.
Any customer that purchases a ticket at the new ticket office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Thursday will receive a coupon good for $10 off merchandise in the Tampa Bay Sports retail store.
AM 620 WDAE's The Ron and Ian Show will be live from 9 a.m. to noon at the new McDonald's Ticket Office. Fans are encouraged to arrive early on Thursday as doors will be open to the public at 10 a.m. for the Lightning's morning skate as they prepare to host the Toronto Maple Leafs that night. Standing room only tickets will be available for $49.75 beginning at noon for Thursday night's sold out game. There is a limit of two per person.
In addition to the new ticket office and retail store, the MetroPCS Client Services Lounge will be opening on Thursday. The lounge is an exclusive area for season ticket members to visit Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The lounge will remain open from 9 a.m. until the end of the second intermission for Lightning games and from 9 a.m. until the end of halftime for Storm games. The MetroPCS Client Services Lounge is located to the left of the main staircase inside the McDonald's Ticket Office in the Northwest corner past the ADA elevator.
Beginning at 2 p.m. Thursday, the first 200 fans will have the opportunity to buy the best seats available for the Lightning's games against the Buffalo Sabres on March 19 and the March 22 game against the Edmonton Oilers for the low cost of just $25 a ticket. This offer excludes VIP seating, while supplies last and with a limit of four per person.
There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony, which will include Stu Brown, President of McDonald's restaurants of Tampa Bay, at 5:30 p.m. to officially open the McDonald's Ticket Office. Also on Thursday at 6 p.m. the new Tampa Bay Sports retail store will open to fans before the Lightning vs. Maple Leafs game at 7:30 p.m. Fans will also have the chance to save up to 50% on upcoming shows at the Times Forum, including Def Leppard, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Van Halen, Rammstein, 98Rockfest and Neil Diamond.
The ticket office renovations were part of the $40 million summer Tampa Bay Times Forum transformation project, an initiative privately funded by Lightning chairman Jeff Vinik to enhance the fan experience at the Times Forum.