What to Watch For: Bolts at Stars
After dropping their first road contest since resuming play after the Olympic break, the Tampa Bay Lightning will look to rally this afternoon in the first of two season meetings versus the Dallas Stars. Puck drops at 3:00 pm and you can follow all of the action on Sun Sports.
Here are six things you need to know for the afternoon tilt.
- Marty St. Louis enters tonight's game on a four-game point streak and has tallied two goals and three assists during that span. St. Louis currently sits three points behind Andy Bathgate for 84th on the NHL all-time points list.
- Ondrej Palat has also recorded points in three straight games. He currently ranks first among rookies in the NHL with a plus 22 rating.
- The Lightning have gone 4-0-2 against the Stars over their previous six meetings.
- Tyler Johnson has recorded at least a point in 16 of his last 23 games.
- There are currently 10 players on the Lightning's roster who have never played against the Dallas Stars.
- Ryan Malone is two points shy of 200 in a Bolts uniform while Matt Carle is one point shy of 250 in his NHL career.