What to Watch For: Lightning vs. Bruins
The Tampa Bay Lightning will look to claim their first victory in their six-game homestand as they face off against the Boston Bruins tonight. Tonight's matchup will be the fourth and final time the Bolts will see the Bruins in the regular season, going 0-3-0 against them thus far. Puck drops at 7:00 pm. Follow all of the action on Sun Sports.
- Here are some storylines to follow heading into tonight's matchup:
- Defenseman Radko Gudas is day-to-day with a lower body injury and will not participate in tonight's game against Boston.
- The Bolts penalty kill unit continues to be solid, going four games without allowing a power-play goal.
- Tyler Johnson is leading all NHL rookies with three shorthanded goals. He also leads all rookies in faceoffs taken with 1,049.
- Ben Bishop and Tuukka Rask both rank in the Top-5 in the league for wins, save percentage and shutouts.
- Victor Hedman ranks sixth (tied) among NHL defensemen for points with 41.