What to watch for in Game Three
The Tampa Bay Lightning are in Montreal to face the Habs in Game Three of the Stanley Cup Playoffs tonight. The Bolts are looking for their first win of the series. Last game, the Canadiens beat the Lightning 4-1 at the Tampa Bay Times Forum. Puck drops at 7:00 p.m tonight in Montreal.
Here are some storylines to follow heading into tonight's matchup:
- The Bolts have trailed 2-0 in a series twice in franchise history and have gone on to win game three both of those times.
- A change of scenerey has proven to be a good thing for the Lightning this season, winning 21 games on the road including both games at the Bell Centre against the Canadiens during the regular season.
- Teddy Purcell scored the only Lightning goal last game marking his 18th career playoff point.
- The Lightning had 10 players make their NHL playoff debuts in the first two games of the series.
- The Bolts penalty kill unit has gone 19-for-20 against the Habs throughout the regular and postseason.