Guidelines and Instructions
Thank you for your interest to have a member of the Tampa Bay Lightning Organization sign your merchandise.
The following guidelines have been established to better help your chances to have your item signed and returned.
Please keep in mind that with the players' busy schedules and the high volume of mail they receive, it may take some time for a response. Also note that the Tampa Bay Lightning organization is not responsible for lost or unreturned items.
There is always the possibility that items sent through the mail may be lost or damaged in transit. When sending an item to be autographed by a Lightning player, you are doing so at your own risk.
All autograph requests should be addressed as shown below:
c/o Tampa Bay Lightning
401 Channelside Dr.
Tampa, FL 33602
- Players will only sign one item per request
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) must be provided to help ensure a response. Items without proper return postage will not be returned
- Forms of return postage such as postage coupons or money (cash or check) will not be accepted. If cash or check is sent, it will be donated to the Lightning Foundation. Return postage should consist of stamps from your native country
- Do not send items for multiple players in the same envelope
- Players will not be able to personalize any autographs
- Please do not send letters to players during the months of April, May, June, July or August as they are on vacation for the off-season
- It is highly recommended that you refrain from sending any items of importance or value
Click on the More Info button to review the process and procedures to request Tampa Bay Lightning Pocket Schedules and Fan Packs:More Info