Tickets for games, concerts, and most events can be purchased at the newly renovated McDonald's Ticket Office at the Tampa Bay Times Forum. Call the McDonald's Ticket Office for additional details.
Located on the West side of the venue, the McDonald's Ticket Office accepts payment in the form of VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and cash.
There are no refunds and no exchanges on any ticket purchased for a Tampa Bay Times Forum concert, game or event. In the event that a show is canceled or rescheduled, please contact the original point of purchase.
Regular Business Hours: Non-Event Days:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Day of Game
- Monday – Friday: The McDonald's Ticket Office opens at 9:00am on game days and remains open until 30 minutes after the end of the game.
Day of Show: Concerts, Events and Family Show
- Monday – Saturday: The McDonald's Ticket Office opens at 9:00am on event days and remains open until the start of the event.
- Sunday: The McDonald's Ticket Office opens at 10:00am and remains open until the start of the event.
- McDonald's Ticket Office: 813.301.2500
- Lightning/Storm Sales: 813.301.6600
- Group Sales: 813.301.6900
- Premium Seating: 813.301.CLUB (2582)
- Accessible Seating: 813.301.6700
- Ticketmaster: 800.745.3000
The McDonalds Ticket Office at the Tampa Bay Times Forum is adjacent to the West Entry, with direct entry right off the Thunder Alley and plaza.
Holiday Hours and Information:
The McDonald's Ticket Office is closed on major holidays unless an event is taking place at the venue.
Ticket Office hours may vary on holidays. Please call 813.301.2500 for exact hours of operation.
Tickets can also be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or charged by phone by calling 800.745.3000.Purchase Tickets Online