- November 19, 2011
- Auction runs from 7:00 p.m. until the end of game
- Watch live coverage on CW-44
- Call 813.301.6600 to place bids
- Benefits the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Tampa General Hospital
Tune in to coverage of the game on CW-44 from 7:00 p.m. until the end of the game and bid on exciting items by calling 813.301.6600.
Fans on Twitter can watch for auction updates throughout the game from @TBLightning or listen for updates throughout the Lightning Radio Broadcast on 620 WDAE. Prizes include:
- Dinner for four with Lightning General Manager Steve Yzerman and Storm President Derrick Brooks at Mise en Place | Starting Bid $1,000
- Trip for two to the NHL All Star Game in Ottawa (Jan. 29, 2012) including tickets, round trip air fare, and accomodations | Starting Bid $1,500
- Trip for two to the Winter Classic in Philadelphia (Jan. 2, 2012) including tickets, round trip air fare, and accomodations | Starting Bid $1,500
- Golf for three plus a Lightning player at Saddlebrook Golf Course and four tickets to Glitz and Sticks | Starting Bid $1,000
- A New Year's Eve bash at the St. Pete Times Forum featuring 10 PNC Bank Club tickets to the December 31 game vs. Carolina Hurricanes and hotel accomodations for a stay at The Embassy Suites downtown | Starting Bid $1,000
You can also contribute with a $25 donation*, which nets you a Lightning Alumni autographed puck featuring signatures from Dave Andreychuk, Chris Dingman, Brian Bradley, and Stan Neckar.
Those who donate and receive an autographed puck will be entered in to a grand prize drawing, with the winner randomly selected to win two tickets to the Andrea Bocelli concert at the St. Pete Times Forum on December 4th, complimentary dinner for two at the new Medallions restaurant the night of the concert, and hotel accommodations for that evening - a package worth approximately $950 in value!
*One bid per household, quantities are limited