Lightning 50/50 Drawing
Proceeds Benefit Lightning Foundation
The Tampa Bay Lightning are re-launching the 50/50 Raffle for all home Lightning games during the 2014-15 season.
The 50/50 Raffle pot is split in half between the winner and the Lightning Foundation. All proceeds from the Lightning Foundation’s half is distributed back to the Tampa Bay community through various community initiatives. Through Lightning fan’s support, the funds raised through the 50/50 Raffle have been utilized to help make a positive impact on our local Tampa Bay community.
Where to Enter:
50/50 kiosks and mobile sellers can be found throughout Amalie Arena during every home game.
Stationary Kiosk Locations:
- Promenade (100) level at Sections 109 and 120
- Club (200) level, at Sections 206 and Section 230
- Terrace (300) Level at Sections 308 & 327
Mobile Seller Locations:
- Ford Thunder Alley prior to the game
- Lexus Lounge
- Bud Light Party Deck
- Chase Club
- Upper and lower suits and respective concierge desks
- 3 for $5
- 10 for $10
- 40 for $20
Winner Selection, Announcement & Redemption
Stationary kiosks and mobile sellers will sell tickets until the end of the second intermission. The winning 50/50 Raffle number will be announced in the third period.
The winner does not need to be present to win. He or she has 10 days to claim the prize. Additional information regarding redemption is located at the bottom of each 50/50 Raffle ticket.
Donations made through the 50/50 raffle
The Lightning Foundation has been able to make donations to many non-profit organizations throughout the Tampa Bay community through money raised by the 50/50 Raffle. To date, over $620,000 has been raised through this initiative. Below are some of the organizations who received donations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- DeBartolo Family
- Florida Hospital Tampa Foundation
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Maccabi World Union, Inc.
- Tampa General Hospital Foundation
- Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation
- The V Foundation for Cancer Research
- USF Foundation