- Underwent season-ending hip surgery on Feb. 21.
- Placed on Injured Reserve, Feb. 24 (retroactive to Jan. 30).
- Has 411 points (141g/270a) in 465 regular season games with the Avs, ranking him 10th on the franchise’s all-time scoring chart.
- Suffered a knee injury on Nov. 2 vs. Montreal, forcing him to miss 36 games from Nov. 6 to Jan. 21.
- Was placed on Injured Reserve, Nov. 18 (retroactive to Nov. 2) and activated on Jan. 24.
- Tallied a season-high two goals on Oct. 12 at Washington.
- Had three assists in the season opener on Oct. 2 vs. Anaheim in what was his first regular season game with Colorado since April 17, 2006.
- Was the first Avalanche player to register three points in a season opener since 2007-08, when Paul Stastny and Andrew Brunette both
accomplished the feat.
tampabaylightning.com is the official Web site of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Tampa Bay Lightning and tampabaylightning.com are trademarks of Lightning Hockey L.P. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Lightning Hockey, L.P. and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.